Monday, 11 March 2013

Double page Article


So rashmi, how was the whole experience for you?
Well It wasn’t a good experience, i could tell you that for sure. I have never come across anything like this before everything was just so unusual. This has really been an unexpected journey for me. I have also tried to move on from my past, but it doesn’t seem to let me go. Today has been a terrifying day for me. I had met someone I didn’t want to meet. Someone that I wanted to stay away from just doesn’t let me go. What can I do? I have never come across a situation like this in life. Where I don’t know what to do.  I’ve never been so terrified in my whole life. I wish this was all a dream. Why does my past keep following me? Why can’t I let go”.
How did you feel on your first shoot?
I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was a very unpleasant feeling, I was very nervous and terrified when I found out what I had to do. As this was my first shoot I had no idea how it was going to be like. However with the support of my fellow team members I felt much better. They were very helpful to me and I felt satisfied. This wasn’t really something I had looked forward to. All thanks to my team I feel much better.
What do you think of your other character “lily”?
At first I didn’t know who she was and was really scared to talk to her. But once we started to work together I seemed a bit better and comfortable as she was very friendly and helpful as she built my confidence. She was very strong when she spoke and she felt very confidence, this was something I could learn from her.
Do you think you have changed after doing your first series?
Well it’s only been my first series, I know I may seem different on the set, but I am quite different from everyone else. If I would say, then yes I think I have. But in a good way, after doing this series it has helped me build up my self-confidence as i was a very shy person before this. After doing this series it has helped me to be more social with others.
What plans do you have for future? & what advice would you give to your fans?
Well I want to carry on what I love doing best, and that is to act. Be a star and be a inspiring role model for my fans. I want to carry on acting on the stage. As I enjoy working with other people. They inspire me to do well; also my fans help me to do more and more for them. In future I would want to achieve something big, being the biggest star on E4 would be the best dream for me ever. My advice for the younger generation boys and girls would be to always listen to what their heart has to say. To always follow their dreams as nobody can stop them from achieving what they want. This is what I done, since I was little I always wanted to appear on TV, when i got the chance. I went for it, and that’s what I want to tell everyone out there to always look for opportunities and give it a go. As one little thing can change your life completely the way it has changed mine. I have lived each day like there’s no tomorrow. I have no regrets for anything as everything happens for a reason. What i would like to say to my fans is that if you fall. Don’t just give up. Get up and face the upcoming challenges that life brings. Each and every moment will be worth living. This is something i had learnt from my friends and family and I would like to advise this to all my friends and my fans out there. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS. What you dream is who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment