Sunday, 20 January 2013

Progress Report

20/01/2013; i have finaly come to a stage where i finished all my planning for my media teen drama programme. I have done all my work which was needed to do for the mise-en-scene which includes, the casting, locations, costume and make-up, lighting and the props. I have also added pictures for each showing exactly what things we will be using in our production and i have also posted up a video which we were insprired by and annotated it. Furthermore dupinder and Rashmi had also completed the script and i finshed of completing the storyboard which i completed today within 3hours. I have drawn out exactly all the shots and scenes we will be doing and also writen next to it how long each shot will be.

ACTION PLAN;
 
_ Tell sir about our final idea and what he thinks
_ To start our shooting

No comments:

Post a Comment